- Soak the peat pellet in water until it expands fully.
- Place the expanded pellet into the planting pot provided. (as per step 2 of the printed instructions included)
- Place a seed onto the centre of expanded peat pellet, leave the seed on the surface of the pellet, do not cover the seed, as Ficus seeds need light to germinate .
- Set the pot in a sheltered, sunny area but not in direct sunlight e.g. a covered patio with morning sun or a window sill with morning sun.
- Continue to water it as necessary to keep the soil moist, not saturated.