- Place the seed/s into a container of hot water, allow the water to cool.
- Leave the seeds to soak for 24 hours.
- Place the seed into the expanded peat pellet (as per step 2 & 3 of the printed instructions included) no more than the height of the seed deep.
- Place the growing pots in a warm, sunny but sheltered environment to germinate e.g. a covered patio with morning sun or a window sill with morning sun.
- Water daily in the morning keep them moist so they don’t dry out.
- Note that the seeds could take up to 4 months to germinate.