- Soak the peat pellet in water until it expands fully.
- Place the expanded pellet into the planting pot provided. (as per step 2 of the printed instructions included).
- Place a single seed into the centre of the pellet, no more than the height of the seed deep .
- Place the growing pots in a warm, sunny but sheltered environment to germinate e.g. a covered patio with morning sun or a window sill with morning sun.
- Water daily in the morning, keeping the peat moist, but not saturated, you do not want to rot the seed
- Germination may take from two to six weeks.