- Place the seed/s into a container of warm (not hot) water, allow the water to cool.
- Leave the seeds to soak for 24 hours.
- If the seed has not softened and expanded during the soaking, pierce the seed coat with a blade, being careful not to damage the internal parts of the seed and re-soak the seed again.
- Place the seed into the expanded peat pellet (as per step 2 & 3 of the printed instructions included) no more than the height of the seed deep.
- Place the growing pots in a warm, shaded and sheltered environment to germinate e.g. a covered patio.
- Water daily in the morning keeping the soil moist, not saturated.